Nourish skin from within!
Advanced Collagen contains a superior grade bovine Type I and III collagen which has been hydrolysed to a molecular weight that is small enough to deliver maximised absorption in the intestine. Carefully blended with a buffered form of vitamin C and a combination of two heat-stable microbiome spores for additional wellness support.
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body and provides a key structural component to connective tissue, skin, hair, nails, bones, cartilage, muscles and ligaments. Collagen levels naturally decline from the age of 30 and hydrolysed collagen peptides and vitamin C help replenish collagen reserves for naturally glowing skin.
Advanced Collagen has a neutral flavour and can be easily added to any hot of cold drink perfect protein nourishment for those following intermittent fasting or as an alternative for in-between meal snacking.
- Daily beauty rituals
- Ketogenic and paleo diets
- Intermittent fasting strategies
- Body conditioning and resistance training
- Active and sporty lifestyles
COLLAGEN: Our bovine collagen is sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised herds and provides type I and III hydrolysed collagen peptides with an average molecular weight of 2000 Da for superior absorption and integration into target cells.
VITAMIN C: Contains magnesium ascorbate, a highly absorbable, gut-friendly source of vitamin C which helps:
- protect cells from oxidative stress.
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- supports normal immune function.
- contributes to normal psychological function.
- supports skin function
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, teeth, bones, cartilage and blood vessels.
- aids iron absorption which plays an important role in transporting oxygen around the body
MICROBIOME: Blended with Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis, two heat stable spore forming gut-friendly bacteria that are naturally present in the normal diverse microbial ecosystem found within the gut microbiome.
PRODUCT INFORMATION: 35 Servings per pack. 1 serving (10g scoop) typically contains:
- 80mg Vitamin C (100% NRV*)
- 10g Hydrolysed collagen peptides
- 150 million cfu Bacillus coagulans
- 150 million cfu Bacillus subtilis
*NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
DIRECTIONS: Advanced Collagen has a neutral taste and readily dissolves in any hot or cold drink or can be added to soups and smoothies. Adults take 10g (2 tablespoons) daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
INGREDIENTS: Hydrolysed collagen peptides (bovine source), magnesium ascorbate (vitamin C), Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus subtilis (heat stable microbiome spores).
CAUTION: If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: sugar, gluten, dairy, soy, palm oil.